Mission, Vision & Culture
Who We Are:
Each and every day, we ask ourselves “Why?”. Why do we do what we do? At the end of the day, our “Why?” comes down to “Who”. Who we are, not only as a company- but as a team of individuals. Who we are allows us to manufacture great products, provide exceptional service, and to continually improve.
– We are self taught, passionate, and believe our company will take care of us if we work hard at making it better; and that our customers will take care of us if we work hard to take care of them.
– We are hard working, down to earth people seeking to make a living and secure a good future by improving ourselves, our company, and the products we manufacture.
– We are hopeful, we love challenges, and like those we serve- have all faced and overcame adversity
– We are diverse in our backgrounds, yet all share common principles
– We take pride in our work, strive to be recognized for our achievements while actively seeking to improve.
Our Vision & Mission:
Our mission is to ensure life safety, comfort and security for people and families throughout the world through the manufacture and sale of firestopping and construction sealants that will enhance the fire resistant integrity, energy efficiency, and aesthetic value of residential and commercial buildings.
We believe that if we conduct business with the intention of fulfilling our corporate mission, we will attracted committed and talented individuals such as employees, trading partners, associates and organizations that will help support our mission. This network of relationships will in turn, provide unlimited opportunities and an abundant supply of wealth for all of us.
We are committed to challenging ourselves to grow every minute of every day as individuals and as a team so that we may provide a better life for ourselves, out families, our corporate network of relationships, and our society.
We strive to be recognized as individuals that are part of a corporate team that is true to our mission, our philosophy, and our commitments. Our products will be known as “Top Quality”. Our service and customer service and support will be viewed as the best in the industry. Our relationships between employees and with customers, vendors, and associates will be strong, long lasting partnerships that will provide prosperity and success for us all.
12 Points Of The Everkem Corporate Culture:
Our “12 Points Of Corporate Culture” defines the attitudes and behaviors, that we must instill in ourselves as individuals and as a company in order to realize our greatest potential, in order to action our vision, and to remain true to who we are.
We passionately believe that adhering to these “Points of Corporate Culture” will enable us to continue to grow as individuals, and as a company. Internalizing these values, and living them each and every day will not only allow us to deliver ever-improving products and exceptional customer service- but aid us in establishing deep, lasting relationships with one another as well as our customers.